As mother's of young children, we came across the same challenge every year since Family Day was named our newest statutory holiday in Ontario and that challenge was trying to find something to do with our families on this day. We really wanted to make the most of our day off, but with most businesses closed, we ended up staying in and watching movies. When we opened momstown Niagara in January we knew we wanted to plan a big launch party and we immediately agreed that Family Day would be a perfect fit for the Niagara Region.
This is a free event and is open to the public. We are accepting non-perishable food donations, or $1 per family with proceeds going to Community Care.We have so many things planned that will entertain the whole family.
For the kids:
- Niagara Inflatables
- Mad Science
- Kiddie Trikes
- Face Painting
- Club Rex
- Little Kickers
- 4Cats Art Studio
- Springy's Fun Zone
- toys, games, crafts & snacks
- Sugar & Spice Retreat Spa - providing spa services including brow waxing and teeth whitening
- Springy`s Tot Shoppe - where else can you go shopping on Family Day!!!
- Subaru of Niagara - moms & dads can check out some of their innovative vehicles that will be on display
- Peninsula Press - enter for your chance to win 1000 business cards
- Dr. Erica Mattia - natural medicine practitioner & chiropractor, also representing Usana
- Niagara Wee Piggies & Paws - baby hands & feet casting and framing