Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 2: Help Find Koba's Missing Teddy Bear

Welcome to momstown Niagara! If you’re searching for letter tiles, you’ll have to keep looking.

Please return to the Koba Entertainment’s Facebook page to continue your search through the blogs!


Eastern Canada is very excited about welcoming Koba Entertainment’s mysterious guest to our region and we think you will be just as excited as us.

Make sure to check back in today with Koba Entertainment’s Facebook page at 11am EST for instructions on how to unscramble all the clues you have collected over the last three days!

2 comments:

  1. I leave a comment whenever I like a post on a site
    or I have something to valuable to contribute to the conversation.
    It's a result of the passion displayed in the article I browsed. And on this post "Day 2: Help Find Koba's Missing Teddy Bear". I was moved enough to drop a comment :) I do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it just me or do a few of these remarks appear as if they are coming from brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are posting on additional sites, I would like to follow anything new you have to post. Could you make a list all of all your shared pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Feel free to surf to my blog - pilgrim jewellery stockists

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!

    Teddy Bear


    ReplyDelete