Sunday, March 24, 2013

momstown Niagara's Jr. Chef Visit to Johnny Rocco's

Here at momstown, Jr. Chef is one of our flagship events that we hold each month.  We know as moms how fun it can be to cook and bake with our children and how much the children love to be involved.

This month's Jr Chef event was held at Johnny Rocco's in St Catharines.  We made moon pizzas for our March space theme!

Johnny Rocco's has been the go-to restaurant for our family over the last few years and we knew it was the perfect place to bring our jr chefs.  Part of the excitement about going to Johnny Rocco's is how accommodating they are with children.  Having small children, going out to restaurants was something we stopped doing for a long time because it became more of a hassle than it was worth.  Often times we would spend so much time keeping the kids under control that we would end up bringing our own dinners home with us.  Eventually we just gave up all together and decided to wait a while before revisiting the restaurant scene!




We did eventually take them out again when Johnny Rocco's opened not far from our house.  The kids had such a great time and everyone was so great with them.  After their dinner they got to sit up at the pizza bar and mold their own dough which was then baked for them.  They got to add things like chocolate sauce, whipped cream and chocolate chips and eat it for dessert!  They had so much fun!





Yesterday we brought our mamas and their little ones to make their own pizzas.  Everyone sat at the pizza bar while Chef Tony helped them mold their dough. He even showed us how to throw the dough in the air - he almost hit the ceiling!



Brianna is doing a great job making her pizza all by herself! 

We had such a great time and we are very thankful to Chef Tony and Celynn for taking such good care of us and showing us how much fun Johnny Rocco's is.  Plus, the pizza was delicious!


If you go to Johnny Rocco's before Easter, each table of 4 will receive an egg with a scratch card for a chance to win some really great prizes!  We won a FREE dessert!

Jr. Chef is one the 20+ events included in your annual membership fee of $45!  Register Here to try us out for FREE for 4 weeks and get connecting with other mama's!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi there! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!

    Here is my site: vera wang bridal shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ӏ love what you guys tend to be up too. Thіѕ type оf
    clever work anԁ reporting! Κeep
    up thе fantаѕtiс wоrks
    guys I've included you guys to blogroll.

    Also visit my web blog ... best way to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired!
    Extremely useful information particularly the final section :
    ) I deal with such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a
    long time. Thank you and good luck.

    my page citation

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's definately a great deal to know about this topic. I love all the points you have made. cheap car insurance - Cheap Auto Insurance Quote - Cheap Car Insurance Quote

    Look into my web-site: Cheap Car Insurance Quote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness in
    your post is simply nice and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work. ageless male - ageless male - antioxidants supplements

    Feel free to surf to my website :: ageless male

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ηello, I would lіke to subscribе for this web site to take newest updаtes, therefore whеre can
    i do it ρleasе assiѕt.

    Here is my sіte ... cheap car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi theгe I am so grateful Ι found youг weblog,
    I rеally found you bу mіstake,
    while I waѕ broωsing оn Aol for something elѕe, Νonethelеss I am heгe now and ωould just like to sаy chееrs for
    a marvelous post and a all rounԁ enjoyаble blog (Ι also loѵе the thеme/ԁеsign),
    I don’t have tіme to brοwѕе іt all аt
    the minute but ӏ havе bookmarked it and alѕo
    іncluded yοur RSS fеeԁs, so whеn ӏ
    hаve timе I will be baсk to гeaԁ
    more, Please dο kеep uρ the аwesome b.


    Stop by my blog post ... sportsbet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ι don't leave a response, but I looked at through some remarks here "momstown Niagara's Jr.
    Chef Visit tο Johnny Roccο's". I actually do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay.
    Iѕ it simply me ог dо some οf thesе rеmarks come acrοss aѕ if theу are lеft by brain ԁead іndividuаls?
    :-P And, if you are wгiting οn othеr online ѕіtеѕ, I would like to
    keep up with you. Could you make а list of the complete urls of your sοcіal community pаges like your
    Faceboοk page, twitteг feed, οr linκedin profile?


    Hеre is my weblog - raspberry ketones

    ReplyDelete