Sunday, March 31, 2013

Barbie™ in the Pink Shoes with momstown Niagara


momstown Niagara celebrated the release of the new movie Barbie™ in the Pink Shoes with a fun "everything ballet and Barbie™" event.






We met at Creative Dance Studio in St. Catharines with many excited little ballerinas for a special dance lesson. It was amazing how they were able to hold the attention of so many little girls for such a long time!  We all definitely "danced from our hearts"!



After all the dancing we made our very own princess and prince crowns, complete with jewels and sparkly decorations.



With our new crowns on we enjoyed a ballet demonstration by some of the very talented dancers at Creative Dance Company.  Our momstown kiddies were a fantastic audience!




And what would a celebration be without cupcakes?  Everyone had lots of fun icing and decorating their own!  Can you tell who really loved the cupcakes?



In the midst of all the excitement, Rylan found a peaceful place on the floor to get down to business with her Barbie™ colouring sheet!




Congratulations goes to Pamela who won the draw for the Barbie™ in the Pink Shoes DVD!



Not a momstown Niagara member yet?  Sign up today for a FREE 4 week trial 






20 comments:

  1. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to return the choose?
    .I'm attempting to in finding things to improve my web site!I assume its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!

    Feel free to visit my blog post: cheap nike air max 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this piece of writing is nice, my sister is analyzing these kinds of things, therefore I am going to tell her.


    Feel free to visit my webpage :: solavei

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, Dear sir

    Good article on momstownniagara.blogspot.com.It is a fairness website of modern civilization .We can to know many matters by this site.Really,I support this site. You have informed one useful plan to visitors... Every one visits him this site... Thanks for this site... Good info! As,I want to share Welcome to Rugstar.com.au, Australia's favorite online rug buying groceries in Australia: we get direct deals from the producer to you! We sell an implausible range of Australian favorite floor rugs, carpet rug, by way of shopping on-line you'll keep on shaggy, modern, wool, traditional and lots of different rug designs.

    Many many congratulation for your Article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up fast!
    What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to
    your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... 8560 solid Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quality content is the secret to be a focus
    for the people to pay a quick visit the site, that's what this site is providing.

    Feel free to surf to my blog - solavei

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent article! We are linking to this great content on our website.

    Keep up the great writing.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post - solave info

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment
    but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyhow, just wanted to say great blog!

    Also visit my web blog: solavei

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello very nice site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing
    .. I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also? I am satisfied to seek out so many helpful info right here within the publish, we need develop more strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    Visit my web site :: solavei

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit
    my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.

    Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!

    Also visit my web-site: The web’s premiere DJ community

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got this web site from my pal who told me concerning this web site and now
    this time I am browsing this web site and reading very
    informative content here.

    Feel free to visit my web-site; solavei

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers but this
    article is actually a nice post, keep it up.

    Stop by my web page :: The web’s premiere DJ community

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello!,I like your writing very much! proportion we keep in touch
    extra approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist on this house to unravel my
    problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to see you.



    Also visit my homepage - das.deanbassett.info

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thks guy, there are still good fellows, cya.

    Feel free to visit my site :: xerox phaser 8560 ink sticks

    ReplyDelete
  14. We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.

    Feel free to surf to my website: skin whitening cream

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is required to get set up? I'm
    assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or
    advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

    Look at my weblog: http://knowledgekwest.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after
    I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all
    that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!


    My web blog; Christian Louboutin Women Flats

    ReplyDelete
  17. Andy Іlіaѕ is a co-ωriteг for To get mоre fun and еnϳoyable office Chrіstmaѕ party games iԁeas, you cаn find
    a great list. They went bacκ tо the wаtеrfall and collected their things, ready
    to go hоme. They neeԁ to keеp sucking in as
    theу walk to the chair and drop theiг ghoѕt into the container.
    Exеrcising utilizing thе tramρolіne video gаmes just became an efficient
    аnd fun wayѕ to get cleanse and toned. Any ѕettіng you can
    think of has beеn creatеd for the system.



    Hаve a look аt my weblog - This Risks Of Unblocked Games At High School

    ReplyDelete
  18. Doberman puppies will not only work for food,
    they will work for favourite toys. This is a dangerous practice and should
    not be encouraged. Save the more difficult tasks for times when both you and your pup are in the proper frame of
    mind. Price comparison among the three brands is negligible,
    with pennies difference between them up or down at any given time.

    Puppies need to see you keeping them safe while developing confidence with big dogs, little dogs,
    medium dogs and different hair types and statures.


    Also visit my web-site ... English Bulldog Puppies For Adoption

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love your blog and find the majority of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for.
    Would you offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
    I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome blog!

    Visit my web page: polo outlet store

    ReplyDelete
  20. This info is priceless. How can I find out more?


    Check out my website :: polo outlet

    ReplyDelete